Sausage and Gravy Stuffed Biscuit
- Product Code: 102004
- Product UPC: 077782030976
- Case UPC: 007778203097
- Product Weight: 4 oz.
- Pieces Per Package: 1
- Case Pack: 16 sandwiches per case
- Case Weight: 4 lbs
- Case Dimensions: L 7.75” x W 7.75” x H 7”
- Case Cube: 0.24
- Case Pallet: 30 x 5 (Ti x Hi)
- Frozen Shelf Life: 140 days
- Refrigerated Shelf Life
Unopened bag: 7 - 10 days
Opened bag: 0 days
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Servings Per Container: 1
- Calories: 320
- Calories From Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 16g25%
- Saturated Fat: 10g52%
- Trans Fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg3%
- Sodium: 860mg36%
- Total Carbohydrates: 36g12%
- Protein: 7g
- Calcium % Daily Value: 6%
- Iron % Daily Value: 10%
- Not a significant source of
Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Dietary Fiber
- Buttermilk Biscuit [Biscuit Mix (Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Buttermilk, Dextrose, Soy Flour, Egg), Water, Vital Wheat Gluten], Gravy [Water, Gravy Mix (Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Sugar and less than 2%
of the following: Black Pepper, Bacon-Flavored Fat (with TBHQ), Sodium Caseinate (a Milk Derivative), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Corn, Soy, and/or Wheat), Dipotassium Phosphate, Monoglycerides, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Mono & Diglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Color Added), Modified Food Starch, Sweet Whey (Milk)], Sausage [Pork, Water and less than 2% of the following: Salt, Sugar, Spices, Sodium Phosphate, Tomato Paste (Tomato Paste, Salt, Citric Acid), Caramel Color, Lemon Juice Powder (Corn Syrup, Lemon Juice, Lemon Oil), Spice Extractives].
Soy, Eggs, Milk and Wheat Allergen
- Heating times may vary. Serving and holding temperature
should be minimum 140°F.
Place unopened package
in microwave. If frozen, microwave on high for 75-80
seconds or until hot. If thawed, microwave on high for 45-50
seconds or until hot. Let stand 1 minute.
Biscuits may be held in a warmer for up to 4 hours.
Maintain product internal temperature between 140°-150°F